what was your reward for being pregnant?

besides a beautiful baby lol. did your hubby or bf do anything special for u? my hubby let me pick the name :)

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hubby gave me a diamond necklace moments after i gave birth. it's not typical and it's not like we are rich, but i had noticed it on clearance and it was the only one of it's kind. so he bought it and kept it a secret and instead of waiting for a birthday or holiday, he gave it to me in the delivery room.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 1:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I got a necklace with a baby ring that was my sons birthstone with my first born...then came 2 more kids and he forgot he did that for me! lol....so I just got flowers from him and the kids.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• a reward? I didnt get one? Can somebody please give me mine?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I got a ring with mine and my son's birthstone in it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I had a beautiful son! Then he died.
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I bought myself a diamond ring to go with my engagement solitaire when I was pg with my second. I was the one working, making good money. Plus, I was going to grad school. Meanwhile, I was growing people. I deserved it!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I got a passed kidney stone! It came out less than 24 hrs after giving birth. My family joked that we should mount it on a ring and call it my son's birthstone!

I got a lot of candys, flowers, bath stuff, ans balloons too.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• When i feeling my son heart bet for the first time.then when motherday come i got a necklaces for the first time that said mom
    LaSheik

Answer by LaSheik at 1:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• why would you get a reward? lol that's funny and he "let" you name your own kid. nice.
    Anonymous

• love it hotmama, i passed three after! and then three more a couple day later, i didn't think of that as a gift, but now i know it was.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2010