Do anyone feel the same or going through wat iam going through???

Ok i been trying to ttc my last period was 12/21/09 iam usually a 28 day cycle it stays on for 5 days! ok i was suppose to start my period 1/17/10 but i didnt i just had a lil cramping for todays but it never came on! ok in i took 2 hpt in they both came back negative i took them on the 14&15! I dont want to test again becouse i dont wat to be let down in get a negative test i said i was going to wait this weeek out but nothing is happen! I have been a lil sleepy not wanting to eat much i have been hurgery but dont know wat i have a taste for! my hubby thinks iam preggo !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh yea iam not stressed or pushing myself to hard to have a baby!!!!!
    Anonymous

• me to and my pd was the same as yours and still a bfn
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• That happened to me last month, i really felt like i was pregnant, but my period was just 10 days late.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 1:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• im gonna retest in 3days and see what happens good luck to all and baby dust to every one
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• To mommie lemay25 so you still havent got a period ? Iam going to take test at the end of this week
    Anonymous

• yes i haven't go a pd yet an still waiting i realy hope were prego. good luck
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i d k. kinda sounds like it to me. . .
    re test in a few days. and dont give up.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• you could be pregnant... or you may have ovulated late. I'm usually 28 days, also, but I was sick with a high fever, which made me ovulate late, and my period came late. I'd wait a week.
    aliyah25

Answer by aliyah25 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2010