My cousin is so embarassing when we go out...

Dh and I and one of my BFF's met a cousin of mine out for drinks. She goes out every weekend and gets trashed! I only went because it was her Birthday, I never go out. Anyways, she again was trashed by the time we got there and kept trying to get us to take shots like we were 21! We refused and she kept getting really irrate with us! Such as "oh, you think you are too good to get drunk w'me on my B-day?" I was like WTF? She was really loud, hitting on old men to be funny, saying really weird stuff! Anyway, we left and I haven't spoke to her since....But I want to tell her how stupid she was acting! And never again will I do anything with her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guarantee you, she knows how you feel. If she asks you out again, just say no.
    Anonymous

• Tell her that you can have a fun birthday without getting drunk or drinking. Give her time to get over her issues. Remember she's family and you know we can't choose and pick our family but always can alway pick and choose our friends. :+)
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 1:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Wow...how obnoxious...drunks really have no clue what asses they are to the people they care about...it's sad :(
    (((HUGS)))
    Anonymous

• Yea on of my cousins is like this too. She gets really loud and sometimes violent! I don't like drinking with her either....
    Anonymous

• Don't go out with her again. If she asks why tell her.
    Anonymous