I had my tubes tied dec. of 08, and now am having pregnancy symptoms, can it be? should i go to the doctor, dont have insurance but will go if i should

had irregular periods, light and dont last but few days, getting nausea, wanting to eat frequently during the day, craving foods, tender breast, stomach seems to be getting bigger. i do a light work out and have been loosing weight, so i dont understand how my stomach is getting bigger

tawallace

Asked by tawallace at 1:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take a test if it's pos go to the dr, excess weight around the midsection can be caused by all kinds of things including just getting older
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i would go just to be safe you could have a tubal pregancy and that can be very bad un treated gl
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• If you are worried go. There is always the chance or tubal pregnancy with you tubes being tied and them going back together. I don't mean to scare you at all. Just for your safety.
    Anonymous

• Is there a planned parenthood around you, or a free clinic where you could at least see a nurse or dr and get a test? Of course there's always the dollar store pg test, but if you want to talk to someone about situation given that you've had your tubes tied, try a clinic.
    Anonymous

• Since you don't have insurance, i think it would be best to take a pregnancy test first, just to be sure, but its whatever, GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING!
    mopnkis

Answer by mopnkis at 2:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'd take a test and if it comes out positive call your doctor cause you have a greater chance of having a tubal pregnancy after having your tubes tied
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 5:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2010