• In the Spotlight:

Anyone else following the Matt Baker trial? (Preacher killed wife, made it look like suicide)

It just makes me so sick that a preacher could do this and get away with murder for soo long.

I'm so glad the mistress came forwrad today and testified! Surely, he will be found guilty??

Here's an article:
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/20/crimesider/entry6119631.shtml

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If it had been the preachers wife doing that she would walk. I am a relative of Matthew Winkler and we were disgusted when Mary got off so easily. I pray for Matts children they are back with her and the oldest saw her mother point the gun at her daddy and kill him. She did not want to go back to her but is so afraid she did not complain those kids live in fear and there is nothing we can do. She won't let us see the children and tells them we are bad like their father.

I hope this guy fries if he did this I just think women who commit the same crime should get the same punishment.
    Anonymous