How did you spend your 21st Birthday?

I turn 21 today, and I am sitting here at home with my 10 month old son, I went to my favorite Chinese buffet with SO for lunch, but he is at school right now. I can't go out to the bars or anything because of lack of a babysitter...I feel lame..lol...Tell me what you did to celebrate your's...Do you all think it would be wrong to have a few drinks after my little one goes to bed tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was pregnant when I turned 21! Therefore, no drinks for me! Yes, have a drink when LO goes to bed! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I ordered pizza and had a movie night with my 13 yr old sister... and that was before i had a kid!

I think its fine to have a few drinks before bed, as long as one of you(you or your SO) are able to deal with any nighttime wake ups.

Happy birthday and have fun!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Nothing wrong in having a drink or two after baby goes to bed. Happy Birthday!!!

When I turned 21 I had been living overseas where there was no drinking age. Pretty anti-climatic. My mom was visiting me and took my to Egypt, which was really cool. When I got back home, my friends took me out for a nice dinner.

Again, Happy Birthday!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Wow... that was a long time ago (1989)... let me think

I went to the bar down the street with a girlfriend and we had beers and tacos. The problem is that I used my real idea and had been going there for about a year with a fake id. The doorman was very hurt to find out I had been lying to him for a year. Looking back I feel really bad about that. Im sure I went out that weekend with the fella I was dating back then... but I can not remember what we did.
    Anonymous

• When I tuned 21 my friends took me bar hopping. Every bar here gives free drinks for a 21st birthday. So I was under the weather for a few days..haha
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• anon:00
    I meant to type real 'ID'... guess my fingers were not listening to my brain.
    Anonymous

• A couple friends and my now husband(boyfriend at the time) took me to dinner and I had a couple drinks. The next night we went to a piano bar and I got wasted. Not on purpose, but im a lightweight. A few Smirnoffs and I'm tipsy. lol. It was fun though.
    Anonymous

• Yes, have a drink or 2. You are only 21 once. I was pregnant with my first baby on my 21st birthday. We lived in Las Vegas. My inlaws took us to see a show, and I drank water. I hated the show, too, because my FIL was into the topless ones and I didn't appreciate them.
    Anonymous

• Pregnant, but went to a comedy club with dh. Go ahead celebrate when the little one goes down for the night. Happy Birthday to you!!

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 2:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I went out to a bar and got a DUI on the way home. Sat at the police station all night.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010