Have you ever dated your husbands friends?

Wouldn't that be weird for your husband to still be friends with this person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No never did.

yes it would be very weird, and never will.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I dated someone who SO used to be friends with before I ever met him...and then when I did meet him it was months before I realized he ever knew the other guy..but we both agree that he is a total and complete piece of shit, so no love lost...
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I married my ex best friends ex husband...does that count?
    Anonymous

• nope.
    never have. never will.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Isn't that a unspoken rule. No dating friend, relatives of EX's. If you dated a friend of your DH. That would be a EX and your DH would be a friend of his you should not date.

Answer by louise2 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I was seeing/sleeping with my Hubbys friend when him and I got together and then they had a huge falling out (not about us being together) but they don't talk very often anymore and the old friend knows that we have a baby and he got us a really great wedding gift and we did'nt invite him to come but sent us a really great gift.
    Anonymous

• Sort of. Many years ago, (I'm very old, lol), my husband and I were in the same tech school. I dated someone there, and then dated my husband. Before my husband and I were exclusive, there was a time I was seeing both. It was a very specialized field, so consequently it is a very small world. 15 years later, the first guy was hired where my husband works. They are good friends now, but do not socialize out of work. I don't think the friend remembers me, or knows he's married to me, though. It has never come up, and frankly, I like it that way!
    Anonymous

• I didn't date him but I did sleep with him once.
    Anonymous

• I slept with my husbands best friends' room mate. It. was. awful. As in, less than a minute of sex before it dawned, is this working for you? Me either. And that was it. I ended up not staying friends with him and he's indifferent to me. My husbands gay best friend is still friends with him, but I don't hang out with either of them. Weird, huh?
    Anonymous

• No, but my dh tried to be friends with my ex. I told him my ex was crazy, it took going out with him a few times that DH saw how crazy (not in a good way) my ex was.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2010