Anyone out there have coupons for the very expensive baby formula called "NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL ENFLORA LGG" I am in dire need!

If anyone has them and you are not using them..I would gladly send u a SASE to forward them on to me! Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
laney

myan

Asked by myan at 2:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That formula is so expensive and babies are having bad problems if doctors have told you to give it to them.

You can relactate. It's never too late. While you are rebuilding your milk supply you may be able to get milk from a milk bank or the website MilkShare. If you tried to breastfeed when your baby was small and things didn't go well it may have been you didn't have good info. You can call a LLL Leader or LC. They help moms all the time when the baby gets sick from formula and the mom needs to relactate.

Sorry about your baby. Best wishes.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2010