Has anyone had success working from home?

Craftycowkitty

Asked by Craftycowkitty at 2:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• I did doing day care. You can make a lot if you do day care for rich or professional people.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I love my work from home business! I have been involved for 5 yrs now, but only working it full time for a little while. I would love to get your take on your home business as well. :)
    WAHUmom3

Answer by WAHUmom3 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think it's a great idea! What is your experience?
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 2:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Treat your business like a business and it will pay off. I've been at home for 8 years and I've earned $445,000 working part time. I've worked my entire business around my 4 children and it's changes the way we're able live. We are living our dreams- something I wish it for everyone.
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 2:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes! I have a business in the wellness industry and i love it! They have great products and are also all natural which is great also!
    sschleif

Answer by sschleif at 4:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Hi, i currently am working from home and absolutley love it! If you're interested in all natural products and want products that are safer for your home then maybe this is for you or maybe it isn't only you can decide! Some products that they have are Vitality For Life (Total Nutrition) Organic Snacks, Bath & Body, EcoSense ( Cleaning Products) Nicole Miller (Beauty) Pharmacy (tooth paste & acetaminophen) Children & Pets Products. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, just send me a message I will be happy to share more information with you!
    sschleif

Answer by sschleif at 3:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Absolutely!!! I love representing products that people actually want in this market. Anti-aging products are hot and so is our business. I have done very well and the people I have taught are also making a great living. Just like a job, you train to do what you are supposed to do, same with our business. We have wonderful free training that lays out what you need to do to get the money you want. It's unbelievable!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2010