Were all your children planned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, very planned...I had to do clomid with my first son...then I picked out what date I wanted the second baby to be DUE on and we were lucky and got it. ;)
    Anonymous

• No.

The first was a surprise, though not a total shock. We were married and sil finally got pregnant (had been trying for a couple of years). So we didnt really take precausions every time we fooled around.

Other two children were planned.
    Anonymous

• NOPE
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Nope! All 3 surpises and wonderful ones at that. My last 2 I was on BC but I guess someone had other plans for me!
    Anonymous

• All planned but the first was a surprise. I was supposed to be infertile. I was scheduled to have a hysterectomy and the doctor said I may as well try to get pregnant but it wouldn't work. I got pregnant! I ended up having 6 pregnancies and 3 babies.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• nope. not plan at all
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• All 3 were unplanned but blessings. According to my OB's nurse, we accidentally planned them. Especially since we prevent it. ;-)

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Nope, none of my 2 kids were planned. Thats why they are 13 months apart. But now I wouldnt give them back if you asked lol
    Anonymous

• Both of mine were planned.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Our first was a big suprise. Our second we had planned to concieve in like Nov but got pregnant in Aug. Our third was planned, and our 4th was born 8 days shy of a year after our 3rd so not really planned. We hope to have another at the end of this year or start of next year.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2010