do u send you hubby sexy text messages or picture messages

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 2:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If he's out of town but he works at a middle school, so it would be VERY inappropriate if I sexted him while he was at work, especially because he has to discipline kids for doing just that!
    Anonymous

• No. His cell phone is a work phone. It would be inappropriate.

Anonymous

• Yep, i mean never full nudity or anything, but usually something cute or sexy just every now and then.. i also send real lovey dovey sweet messages. if i do take a sexy photo or something, i try to not get my face onit.. haha if someone else were to find the phone or be snooping through it, id rather them not KNOW it was me hhaha
    Anonymous

• You know I'd love to but I have noticed that when we do take other pictures (appropriote ones) that are taken from the phone and when I check my email omg they are there too, so NO i do not send him sexy pics of me I wish I could but after what I found out for get it...lol
    Anonymous

• Pics....no. Sexting....no. Sweetish love notes/texts...yes.
    Anonymous

• No, I know that some people read his texts over his shoulder.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes of course. He loves the "surprises". And sometimes he asks me to send him some when hes having a hard day at work and cant wait to be home. I delete it completely from my phone when Im done and he does the same when he's done. lol Theres no harm in it really. I actually sent him one yesterday. He asked. :)
    Anonymous

• I do it all! Gives a spice to our marriage. But he has his own personal cell phone.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 3:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I did for sure when he was working in Texas last year after Hurricane Ike. He was gone for 3 months!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 3:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes! I love being a tease so a few times a week I'll send him a very naught text message, especially if he's in a big meeting because I know how badly it "irritates" him. For a short time I stopped doing it, because he often likes to pretend to be upset about it and I began to doubt if he was really pretending or if any of it was real but he actually got upset that I stopped doing it. So now I know for sure his mock anger is really just for show and part of the game. I know his brothers will steal his phone and read the messages but I'm good friends with all of them so it doesn't bother me.
    Anonymous