Sheep with Human Face a Sign from God . . .

Or a hoax?

I just saw this last night. I personally believe this was photoshopped, but who knows? It might be old news to you guys, but I thought it would be fun to post.

What would you think if animals started being born with human faces. Even lambs are so symbolic Biblically. Even the Bible says that during the tribulation there will be a plague of locusts and they will have human faces!

Anyways. Whatch think?

Link and pic below:

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 3:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Ewe. That's gross looking.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• "Ewe"

LOL

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Looks like Shreck to me.....sorry, just on first glance it did. Anyway, pretty disturbing. Good job if it was photo shop.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Do you think scientists/biologists are messing around with DNA, like Dolly.........why is it sheep anyway?
    3gigglemonsters

• LOL @ Gothicmommy. "Ewe"
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Hmmmm... as a vegetarian, this could be good news. Maybe if they looked like us, we wouldn't be so quick to eat them!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:51 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• sheep dip

malarkey

hoax
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• As I look closer too, I think the photo angle is deliberately playing up the resemblance. They have the head angled towards the camera to look more human... if taken from a different angle the resemblance might be a lot less striking. Obviously this is not a normal sheep, but I think, kind of like seeing the Virgin Mary on a tortilla or the face of Jesus in the knots on a tree, the image could change with the perspective taken.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Freela, that is why I think it was photoshopped. They turned the mouth/nose area into a chin If the mouth is on the top of the head then where is the throat? It would have to be behind the eyes! It just doesn't make sense!!! Plus they can put faces on spiders too.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2010