I dont know why

I have a sister who does not return calls and stays away from family she grew up in as much as she can -I'm thinking.I don't know why but I feel like she thinks she is better than some of us. What am I to think?

Momoftwo278

Asked by Momoftwo278 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• ask some family members
    also u can look her name up on computer
    i found 3 people i was looking for
    just relax and get to typin
    if u r ment to find her u will
    cherylc1962

Answer by cherylc1962 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I wouldn't assume that. why don't you ask her?
    Anonymous

• Just ask her.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• She may be lazy or just plain inconsiderate. It may not be that she feels superior. Maybe she is very self-centered. If you can have a heart to heart perhaps you can mention that some of the family think this way.

Answer by Bmat at 3:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• ask her out to luinch and talk maybe its not u
    and tell her u will respect her feelings no matter what atleast u will have your answer
    good luck
    cherylc1962

Answer by cherylc1962 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Just ask her.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Don't assume that she thinks she is better. There maybe another reason she is keeping away. Don't ask in a defensive manner or she will be defensive. Let her know you have missed her and would have loved to see her etc....
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• how can I ask her when i cant even contact her
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Maybe something wrong. If she have a man in her life he maybe keeping her from her family. If you can go to her house or job and ask her whats wrong. Did someone tell her, she was better than you and your family when you too was coming up? I hope you can get intouch with her and I pray its not no man keeping her from the family.
    Charleys

Answer by Charleys at 4:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think her man does keep her too busy for the family she came from.She has some issues with some family members .She wants good for me but it would be nice to go to lunch with her sometime.She's going to be a Grandma again for the fourth time soon.I have a 21 yr o college going daughter and a 13 yr old son.I want my child to finish ,get a good job, then get married and have kids if she wants.It's all up to her.I admit ,I want a baby to hold again too. Her husband doesn't come to family holiday get tog ethers and mine doesn't either.But,my family always wants to know where my man is.She doesn't even come to them herself anymore.
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2010