if u babysit threw the state...how would u interpit this..

i babysit for a women who gets state assistnce for childcare i have been waiting for 2 payments from the state so i get this letter in the mail and it says...u are not authorized as a provider to bill for this child, therefor payment cannot be made at this time, please ask th parent to contact case worker to have provider links added to the system or to have provider links dates corrected..i have been sitting with this child almost a year and she has been on childcare assis since oct of 09. i dont understand..if anyone can help greatly thanked. i called th mom and left mesage still no call back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Maybe there was paperwork she needed to turn in for her to keep getting the assistance and she was late with it or something. Maybe you are missing some type of certification so they say you are not approved. Call the assistance office and find out.
    Anonymous

• what state are you in?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• N.H,,,
    Anonymous

• I work for a child care resource and referral agency and we get calls like this all the time... is it possible that mom is no longer in an approved activity and didn't tell you, and therefore is no longer eligible for child care assistance?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• OP HERE i do know she was up for a renewl on dec 31st but she never said anything about it so i assumed it was staying all the same..she is astep 3 if that makes sence to u. would they have sent her a letter or do u think she maybe recived a letter the same time i recived this.. ( i got this today ) i wasent sure if i filled something out wrong or maybe she was denied..all i know is its says what i wrote above and...deleted reasons code..01. and status: rejected. i really need the money to help cover our bills for my 4 yr old. doctors visits..now i dnt know what to think of this..
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what a status 3 is, they don't have that in my state.

Your answers have to come from mom...the caseworker won't be able to tell you anything due to confidentiality... is the child in your care today?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• peanutsmommy1~~~ i did not have him so far this week he is at his grammys house about 2 hours from here. i might have him on fri r maybe monday shetends to tell me last min weather i have him or not.. idid call the dept and left my name and # but it might be awhile bfore i ge a call back..but she did tell me las fri grammy had him, which is fine. bt thank u peanutsmommy..:) very helpful..
    Anonymous

• glad I could be of some help, feel free to PM me with any questions... I don't work in your state, but I'm pretty familiar with the ins and outs of child care assistance
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2010