what is your 2 year olds favorite activity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Right now it's coloring.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• my son is 21 months old. He loves to color and he is all about his train toys right now. He brought a small one with him when I went grocery shopping yesterday and every chance he got while walking to the store he bent down to drag the train along with him lmao. he has also really gotten into looking through books
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My daughter likes to "fix" hair, and my son likes to "fix" everything else.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• lol, owl_feather; that sounds exactly like my son, he loves coloring, but cannot get enough trains, hes got one right now that drives on some tracks, and he goes to bed with it sometimes, and more and more he loves to go through every book, magazine, or anything with pages to look at
    pregojen

Answer by pregojen at 4:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My son is 21 months and loves to build blocks, and climb...climb everywhere the high the better. He can climb a 6' ladder (daddy spots him to make sure he is safe)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Copying her 4 yr old sister's every move, and taking the fall for her when they get in trouble. All morning today I had to put the cushions back on the couch and tell them no jumping about 50 times.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2010