How would you feel?

Spin off from another question. My husband has been acting really sexual lately. He wants to have sex more often. You would think that this would be good, but for some reason, it doesn'tfeel "right" for me. So anyway, how would you feel if this happened: We were in Church, I was praying for our marriage and I felt a surge of love for him, Ilooked up, gave him a kiss on the cheek and he responded "don't tease if you are not going to please", then the other morning he was leaving to work earlier than usual (because of the weather), anyway,because I was sleeping and hadn't seen that it had snowed, I asked why he was leaving so early. His response: "do you want to have sex before I leave? if not go back to sleep." What is going on? This is really making me feel like crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he is just being playful, and teasing. Maybe he is trying to light up an old flame in your marriage. He wants to get back to the way things were before. My hubby does things like this all the time, he does it in a joking matter of course. Think about the way he is saying it. Or, maybe, he is just hott for you all over again and wants you to know it. Don't let it bother you.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• mine has too n its like when he's around and theres no sex, theres nothing else to do or talk about. it gets really annoying but i think they're just teasing in the end and it isn't really anything mysterious. they're men after all and u cant blame them for trying to score whenever they can. i really dont know, maybe its just a phase. but dont get so down about it. at least try not to, i know it gets annoying though. IT ISNT YOU THOUGH!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Why is it making you feel like crap? Maybe you got what you asked for?! Men and Women show affection in different ways. Maybe he got "vibes" that you are totally loving him again ( by the kiss/etc) and a "spark" of newness is back in the relationship. Maybe that is what he was missing in the relationship. Who knows? Maybe while you were praying for your marriage he was praying for more affection?!
    Anonymous

• Wow I don't know what his deal is, but if I were in your shoes, (maybe cuz I'm the paranoid type that has been through this sort of thing before) I would think that he was cheating on me. When people cheat, they either want sex all the time, or they don't want it at all. There's a drastic change in their sex drive towards their spouse. I would think that by him calling you a tease and saying things like put out or go to sleep, in his mind, he's saying he's not getting any and that's his way of justifying getting it elsewhere.

I could be way out in left field with this one, and it could totally not be the case, but that's just what I would think if I was in your position. If it's not that, then something is making him be a jerk (no offense) towards you about sex. Usually when guys want it all the time, they become more affectionate, not make presumptions that you're not gonna give them any and try to make you feel bad. GL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 4:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• You young women are so naive.. It isn't "scoring" if it is with a partner that you have had a kazillion times ( marriage)...If he is uping his sexual advances he either feels comfortable enough to do it or there is another reason behind it.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the replies. It is nice being able to ask these very personal questions anonymously and get some honest anwers. Lol anonymous 4:00.

Anyway, just to mention, I don't turn him down, and I am not a "prude",
    Anonymous

• Oh, just give it up. It's your responsiblity has his wife.
    Anonymous

• OP here

I have been thinking of that too (that he might be cheating or he is looking at porn) I don't know if he has the opportunity to do either, he works with nothing but men and of course porn might be available, but they can get fired if they find that on them or there at all. It breaks my heart because I will leave him and it will tear my kids up.
    Anonymous

• Whats wrong with him still wanting you? I'll never undestand why women complain about men wanting sex with them. If he didn't want sex with you then you'd be complaining how you think hes cheating on you.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2010