best wrinkle cream?

Does anyone know of any wrinkle creams that fight wrinkles and actually work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have heard good things about the Olay Regenerist line, but have not actually used it. Waiting for responses with you....
    Anonymous

• sunscreen.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'll be 50 in July and I have zero wrinkles. The best medicine is prevention and that begins when you are young. I have lived in Florida near the beach since I was 21. Stay out of the sun and always use sunscreen. Also always use a moisturizer.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 4:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I hear retinoids are the best for OTC wrinkle treatment--try Roc's Multi-Corexxion products--but also make sure your skin in moisturized because dry skin will always look older! Like PrttyMstng said prevention really is KEY. Have a good sunblock. I LOVE my SkinplicitySkin Replenishing SPF and it comes with a lot of anti-aging/healthy skin ingredients.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• imo, stay hydrated, and nourish your skin from within. eat well and include fish oil or something like udo's oil in your diet.
    personally, unless you burn i don't think the sun is bad for you, i think the sunscreens are worse for you than the sun..unless you burn!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I like Lush

Answer by rkoloms at 7:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I would have to second the suggestions for sunscreen. The sun is bad for you. The damage may not show up for years, and at that point it's just too late. If you must be tan, use tanning lotions or spray tan. Not worth it at all...I know a family that just lost it's 32 year old mom to skin cancer and she didn't tan regularly, just occassionally. And now she's dead.
    Anonymous