What brand of shampoo/body wash do you use for your toddler?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Orange U Smart Kiss my Face Obsessively Natural Kids Self-Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash with no parabens, artificial colors or fragrances.

Never ever anything from Johnson & Johnson or other brands with all the bad chemicals in them.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I used Johnson & Johnson products.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 4:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• No Johnson and Johnson either, as my kids are all allergic. I dont remember the body wash, it has Spongebob on it though. Shampoo right now is head and shoulders, as my oldest has horrid dandruff (runs in the family, poor kid!!) I dont use all natural stuff and my skin and hair is fine, so I use what I like on them, as long as they dont rash up. My husband used Axe body wash on them once, because we ran out of soap, he didnt tell me, and grabbed his stuff to use. No rashes, but those kids reeked of axe for a few days. that stuff is hard to wash off of kids!!
    silks_bunny

Answer by silks_bunny at 4:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• johnson and johnson-its in the light yellow bottle. we have used that since she was born. i also tried the grins and giggles oatmeal with her, but it takes so long to use a bottle that when i got close to the bottom it kinda solidified. so i threw about 1/4 of it away. she also used mr bubbles for bubble baths, and now she uses the princess one, im not sure who makes it.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I just use regular Lever soap and whatever shampoo I'm using at the time. I know, bad mommy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Winn-Dixie generic for J&J. I also have suave no tears shampoo.
    Anonymous

• J&J head to toe for my toddler. After the toddler years we went to the soap in a sponge (made by J&J?) and Suave Kids shampoo

Answer by missanc at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Johnson & Johnson naturals for hair & moisturizing body for body wash.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I've been using the Buriti Baby products from The Body Shop, I love the smell. It's kind of pricey though so when I run out it's back to the J&J.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 5:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My kids are both allergic to J&J so we use Aveeno Baby body wash/shampoo and lotion. I LOVE them! The lotion also works great for new tattoos... just fyi! lol..
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2010