my dau will be 3 soon and she continues to want to nurse mommys boobys and i'd like to continue, i hope that will be ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Your boobs, do what you feel comfortable doing.
    Anonymous

• If it's OK with you and OK with your daughter, your good.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Fantastic!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• When I say this i am not trying to sound rude but "it's your body and you don't need permission from anyone to continue to nurse your daughter". I personally would not nurse past a year, but that's just me. I have heard of women nursing their kids at night only at 4 yrs old. To each his(or her) own i say.

If she is comfortable and you are too, who cares what anyone else thinks?
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I 4h that vote. you need approval from no one, that is absolutely wonderful!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• ok... 5th
    ObbyDobbie

• A booby girl you have. I've heard people nursing up to age 4. If it's comfortable for both continue. Let your booby girl enjoy mommy's milk. It's good for her anyway. :+)
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Huh...i think that is to old to be nurseing. She is going to have a hard time stopping. what are you going to do when she is in school? stop on by when she wants a drink?
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• It's the best thing you can give your kids, so why not? =) And, when she's in school... if you still want to nurse her and she still wants it, you can always just nurse her at bedtime. No need to stop by school! LOL
    RobynS

Answer by RobynS at 5:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• It's your choice. I don't personally agree with it, as I think that a child shouldn't go past age one.. If that. However, they aren't my breasts, and it's not my kid, so I have no say in what you do with them. Nurse as long as you want.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2010