How do you get over catching your Husband in bed with another women?

I went out of town one day and was due back in about two days, but came home early and he was in bed with the other women, she was asking where I was when I turn the light on them.. What to do It's been almost a year in April.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• You are still with him? Divorce is a good way to get over that.

Answer by louise2 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Couples counseling, good communication and prayer. Building up trust again after something like that is really hard.
    Best of luck.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I couldnt get over it
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Mine actually went out came home at 2am and fell asleep next to me. He woke up next day and I saw he had hickies all over. Im still hurting, mad and I hate him at times, but I still love him ( my love dont grow stronger anymore). I feel the same just betrayed we went to see Marriage Couns. a couple times. I still dont get over it and I dont think as a woman we ever can FORGET, but forgive we are good like that. In your case of catching them in bed is HARDER the image the impact and in your own bed is worse. I do wish you the best and if you did forgive Never forget.
    Anonymous

• Sorry OP, I am not the person to ask. I say leaving is the best way to get over it..But that is just me.

If you want your marriage to work and he is remorseful for having the affair and breaking your trust and not just sorry he got caught, counseling is your best chance.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• you leave him.
    Anonymous

• i think they both would have been dead that night.
    Anonymous

• This is the reason stories like the burning bed become reality. I'd of beat him and her to a pulp! Okay, not really, my SO is still breathing and mine has cheated on me. I figured over time karma will get him and it is...in the form of dental work and teeth having to be removed. Better by a dentist than by me...for his sake anyway LOL

I couldn't hurt a flea anyway. violence is not in my nature unless you mess with my babies, then the gloves are off.

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Oh you should kick his ass to the curb. find a good lawyer and take what's rightfully yours. Then wrap him up and send him to her via ups. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'm not sure if I would ever be able to forgive if I caught him in bed.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010