DOES YOUR BABY DAD USES YOUR CHILDREN TO EASE BACK INTO THE PICTURE?

my baby father barely makes the effort to be a possitive role model for his daughter. he still till this day doesn't have a job, goes shelter hoping and makes random excuses. he only seen my daughter 5 times since she was born and she goin to be 2 on the 31st. b4 he would call to see how she doin in attempts to try to win me back. i lost respect for him since he lounges around on his dather duties. he hasn't provided no clothes, offer to go to docters appointments, makes vague threats on my answerin machine about takin me to court,not even his mother calls to see how we are doing. SInce he lounges around making excuses for himself nobody wants to be bother not even his parents. NOW THAT I HAVE MOVED ON AND MET A GREAT GUY HE WANTS TO BE A FATHER AGAIN AND HIS PAST SCARES MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO DEATH N I WORKED SO HARD TO ENJOY THE PLACE I SET FOR MY FAMILY. im afraid he he continues like this he is gonna break her heart

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You are the Mother and its time to protect your little girl. Yes she can see her father, but you have moved on. Is it really best for her to actually see him though? Live your life with your new relationship, and your daughter. If he is not a good influence, then its time to say goodbye

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010