so excited!!!

im PREGOOOO!!!!
i didnt kno what was goin on with me
my period went out of wack and then i missed one on jan 4!!
im now 6 weeks and 5 days!! im so excited
same time last year i was prego and found out that i'll be have a Mc
so plz keep me in ur prayers! (crossing fingers & toes) lol
i go on the 27th 4 my 1st visit
do you think they will do a ultrasound?

lscott2208

Asked by lscott2208 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OH PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS TONS FOR YOU MOMMY!!!!! Ultrasounds usually don't come til way way later in the pregnancy. I'm sorry for your loss last year.

Be gentle to yourself really gentle this is the time, your pregnancy, that you most deserve to nurture yourself and to BE nurtured too!!!!

Love and Prayers!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• usually around 8-10 weeks they will do one if there is only a need for one.
    Anonymous

• My First appointment was on January 8th and I was eight weeks. I went expecting an ultra sound and that wasnt the case. I went and was highly disapointed when she told me the ultra sound is between ten and twelve weeks. Unfortunatly I have to wait till january 28th to see my baby. Hope this helps. My friend had an ultrasound at 8 weeks but she thought that she was further along than she actually was so maybe you will get yours ealier. I dont think I would get my hopes up though. Congrats momma !!!! Good luck !!!
    roksnshooz

Answer by roksnshooz at 6:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• CONGRATS!!! THATS AWESOME!! I had my ultrasound at 8 weeks to make sure I was prego. My thoughts are with you!

ConnorMonster

Answer by ConnorMonster at 6:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Congrats! I am 7 weeks tomorrow, due Sept 9! We are sooo excited too. I did already have an ultrasound which was awesome, but that's just because I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and had some bleeding early on with this pregnancy. I would think around 10 weeks they would do one for you.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 7:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2010