How much should I expect to pay?

My wedding is being held at an old retreat house in the town I live in http://www.thegrailatcornwall.org/tour.html

We have the house Fri, Sat, and Sun & there will be many friends staying there with us. I would like to hire someone to clean up after us - the grounds, inside. It's just not something I want to deal with after that whole crazy weekend. How much do you think I would have to pay someone to clean a place this big?

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 6:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• i would offer somewhere around 25-50 a room, bc it would also include the kitchen and land i'm assuming. so i'd count the bedrooms and offer 25-50 per bedroom and let them know this price includes the area outside and kitchen and common areas. a maid would get around 55-65 bucks to clean a house so whole hotel kind of environment i'd up it by paying per room.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010