Does anyone have any great websites that I can go to, to help me recieve grants for school, that does NOT cost money?

NotYetaMommy79

Asked by NotYetaMommy79 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in

• http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• You can look for scholarships here: www.fastweb.com You should also speak with the financial aid office at the school that you will be attending.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Hello,

I am maryjane9098, I am also a grandmother who worked in a guidance office for twelve years assisting 6 counselors in a Catholic High School. One of my assignments yearly, publish a book listing all the scholarships, internships, grants, award winning contests in which the the seniors were eligible to compete. Today, I still assist senior college bound students and college students with their award needs. The name of my company is The Scholarship Connection. We match you with over 300,000 awards in our data base which is updated daily. We are bbb members. We do charge a fee, however it is very low and covers all four years. No monthly fees. You can reach me at mjb180@comcast.net and I will be glad to send you our information packet. We have done this since 1991. Fast web is only site available. There are many more good ones. Nursing is the #1 major this year.
    maryjane9098

Answer by maryjane9098 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• try matthew lesko's website
    Anonymous

• p.s. you can also get matthew lesko's books with the information free at the library
    Anonymous