Question about trouble losing weight.

I have alot of trouble losing weight. I can diet, excercise, and use diet supplements(at the same time) and do these religiously(sp?) But I can not for the life of me lose weight. I either stay at the same weight or I will gain a few pounds. What else can I do and what could be the problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• dumbbellYou didn't mention how long you have been trying but remember muscle weighs more than fat so as you lose fat it's over you building up your muscle mass. Which all means your weight can stay the same for a while as your body is transforming. Just keep up the good work and one day you will wake up and see your clothes fit differently and you're off and running! (no pun intended)

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Have you spoken to your doctor about this? Because there's no way you diet and exercise PROPERLY and still gain weight unless you have a health problem.
    Anonymous

• trying for over 6 months
    Anonymous