Question bout losing weight(asked here for more responses.)

I have alot of trouble losing weight. I can diet, excercise, and use diet supplements(at the same time) and do these religiously(sp?) But I can not for the life of me lose weight. I either stay at the same weight or I will gain a few pounds. What else can I do and what could be the problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go have your thyroid checked. If it's out of whack that could be the problem!
    Anonymous

• Stay positive, and stay motivated.
    I was the same way after I had my son. I was in a depression because I thaught I'd never get my body back. But no matter how sad and angry I was I kept at it. And now- 'I fit back into my size 2 jeans'!
    Anonymous

• I have been doing this for over 6 months now and have not lost a single pound of weight.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should go see your doctor.
    Anonymous

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• How old are you? Post what your eating and let me look at it. If your going to negative caloric intake (subtracting the calories burned) you will loose weight. So somehow your not going negative.
    Make sure you are not eating the same food daily, trick your metabolism. Higher one day (not way high) say 1200, then low one day 1,000. When you exercise the idea is to burn the most amount of calories on an empty stomach, such as cardio. I used to do this program that worked really well for me. Body for life. If your interested in it go on and purchase the book They have a new one "body for life for women". It really explains everything quite simply. It uses logic and body mechanics to work. Try it or email me and I can help you with it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Also How much weight do you want to loose?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010