Do u send your hubby sexy txt messages or pic messages

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 7:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I took pictures of myself for my partner before I got my pregnant body. -I didnt send them although.. I should of because his computer crashed, and I lost them. But for your partner, why not. I think it spices up the relationship. Just remember! He can show anyone.. and you have to be okay with knowing he might do it!
    Anonymous

• I do it once in awhile..then I'll get a text back saying that I'm mean and that I shouldn't tease him and tells me that he'll get me when he gets home. Its all fun and games. If you feel comfortable doing it then do it. I agree with anon 7:12 it does spice up the relationship.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Nah - we did a few back the first year we dated. We're in our 50s - it's not such a common thing among our generation I think. We do our flirting in person mostly.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• No. We both have jobs that require us to pay attention for our safety so we don't do juvenile things to distract one another. We get enough together time at home.
    Anonymous

• Yes. My SO is gone for 2 weeks at a time, over 500 miles away... So I send him some when he least expects it, and he does the same for me.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I send pics to my so ialso agree it does spices things up.
    beckyboo112

Answer by beckyboo112 at 7:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I send him pics. Especially when he has to be away for the weekend or so. We text each other every day usually starting off with him telling me how much he loves me and he hopes I have a wonderful day.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 10:20 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Anon :14 - why is it juvenile??? I'm 48 and have a decent body and you can bet I send my sexy husband pics of it. He loves it! Sorry if this is TMI but we had awesome sex this morning before we left for work and then later I texted him and told him in specific terms what I liked about it. It's fun and gets your mood going and by the time we get home, watch out! Should have seen the very first time I did it, the response I got was awesome! It is not juvenile, it is fun and it's important to US that we have fun and make each other laugh. Also, we completely trust each other that no pics would ever be shown to anyone else. Believe me, my husband does not want anyone else seeing me.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2010