what do you think of mom's who have 2 kids from 2 different dads and is single?

the kids are 5 years apart...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• are you sure she's single? when I was pregnant with our second baby neighbors thought I was a single mom pregnant again without a dad around because my husband worked so much.

I' say to what your describing hopes for alright to good finances and health and leave it at that. Anything else not my business based only on those words in the question post.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I don't think anything of a person like that other than good for her! It's tough to be a single mom.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• lol i'm sure she's single... the woman is me. :)
    Anonymous

• i don't think anything. if me & my husband were to divorce now i'd have 3 kids from 2 different dads. i'm sure a lot of people would think things about me, especially if i re-married later and had more kids with a 3rd father. but whatever, it's my life. just as it is your life, as long as your kids and you are happy, who cares.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I don't think anything of it. First of all, unless I was friends with her or related to her, how would I know that her kids have different fathers? Second of all, it's not my place to judge others.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My Mother had two kids from two different dads. My Dad turned out to be a loser so she left him. Sometimes its better not to have kids with someone and if you already have its better not to have anymore haha. Anyway My Mom got married to another man had my little sister then they divorced 10 years later cause he was a jerk! So that was 8 years ago and she has been a single mother of two children from different fathers since... Didnt mean she didnt love us or care for us any less than someone who had kids with the same man
    Anonymous

• Maybe she has trouble committing to a relationship and hasn't thought about how hard her life and her childrens' lives will be because she can't settle down and do the right thing, neglected to use birth control if she was single But then,I am a traditional person who folows the rules of society. Well, you asked.....
    Anonymous

• I would think she made some poor choices and should be a little more picky about the men she chooses to be with.
    Anonymous

• I have two kids from two different dad's. I'm not single, I'm with my second child's father...BUT, I totally disagree with 7:59 anon because who says just because your kids have different fathers that means they will have a hard life? And it certainly doesn't mean you're not "doing the right thing" Ugh, that person made me so mad, sorry...anyway...I give you kuddos for bein a single mom of two...it's hard work! I have a 2yr old and a 7month old....anyway...just because you have 2 kids by two different dad's does not make you a bad person if that's what you're wondering! Good luck
    Anonymous

• actually it's much easier being single than having to deal with him (the youngest ones dad) i felt like i was having to raise 3 babies... and that's just not me.... i feel like a whore honestly but everyone that knows me says i shouldn't... i never wanted to have 2 kids with 2 dads and STILL be single but i guess life doesn't happen how you want it to.... (this is the OP) thanks for EVERYONES answer. :)
    Anonymous