SAHM do you take your children to daycare?

If you do? how many hours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• no that is why i stay at home. but ido take them to activities where i can participate.
    Anonymous

• My second child went to preschool for two times a week two and a half hours a day.
    Anonymous

• I am a working mom, but I just met a lady who takes her son to daycare from 9-5pm. I found it really crazy.
    Anonymous

• isn't that why it is called SAHM no I don't take my kids to daycare my kids are almost 5 and my youngest just turned 2 and they have never been in a daycare. I haven't worked since I was 7 months pregnant with my first the only people that ever watched my kids are my mom, my sister and 2 of my close friends I don't get noone very often to watch them though, but when I do that is who I leave them with
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• once in a blue moon . like once a month if that. but am going to get a job part time. so she will be going to daycare 2-3 times a week
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:57 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• uh no thats just not right if your a SAHM then the kid should be at home with you....know preschool i agree with but only a couple days a week and only a couple hours....
    Anonymous

• SAHM's need a break every once in awhile too. I wouldn't blame them if they put their child in daycare once a week so they can get the grocery shopping done and other errands they need to do. What's the big deal? A lot of people don't have grandparents or siblings or close friends to watch their kids ever, so a break once a week would be great, I'm sure.
    Anonymous

• No that is why I'm a SAHM.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My children have never set foot in a daycare.
    Anonymous

• Umm maybe I misunderstood what a STAY AT HOME MOM was but I was under the impression they stayed at home with there child or children therefore whats the need in sending them to daycare??? I stay home because it's cheaper then daycare.. Thats the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile.. My son has never been to a daycare and never will as long as I'm alive.. My granny keeps him and my mom thats it! He's always with either me or my husband
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2010