being paranoid

i just posted a question about how i am 24 weeks and i am feeling lightheaded and pressure on my chest, well at the moment those things have kinda subsided but now i am having cramps, i haven't had any kind of cramps since the first few weeks of pregnancy, whats going on with me? am i just worrying too much about every little thing, what do you think i should do?

mom24147

Asked by mom24147 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say if you feel like something is wrong there is nothing wrong with calling youir dr and voicing your concerns.
    tllypooki78

Answer by tllypooki78 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Call the doctor or an urgent care center. Not because I think there is anything wrong (there is no way for me to know one way or the other), but because you will feel better when reassured. Never hesitate for reassurance, this is a special time and you deserve extra care.
    Anonymous

• sounds almost like anxiety... lay down, put your feet up, breathe.. and call the doc
    Anonymous

• i called my doctor and she said to do the same thing you just said, so i did and im feeling better, i can breathe better now and the lightheadedness is gone and now i realize the cramps are because i need to have a good bowl movement. thanks for all your input ladies, told you i was paranoid
    mom24147

Answer by mom24147 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010