a gift for the hostess of my baby shower?

what is some things that arent CRAZY expensive, but say a huge thank you to the hostess of my baby shower?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got an inexpensive necklace and a mini set from bath and body works for the hostess of mine. gift cards would also work well, too.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• the hosted of my baby shower was pregnant to so I got her a cute maternity shirt and little bracelet for her unborn little girl... I like the PP suggestion of bath and boy works stuff! I would want that! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• With my first baby, I gave my hostess a cute candle from Bath & Body Works. My shower was in the fall so it was a fall-themed candle. She always had it out, and it smelled so good! With my 2nd baby, my MIL hosted my shower but she didn't do any of the work, showed up late, and left early. My BFF & DH ended up doing everything. I went a more expensive route with her and got her $100 gift to the spa because I really appreciated all the work she ended up doing b/c my MIL is a slacker.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My mom and mother in law hosted our baby shower..in turn I took them both out for a nice dinner to say thankyou.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010