Who?

Who here stands by their decision to vote for Obama? And if you didn't vote for him, are you seeing anything that you think he is making better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I voted for Cynthia Mckinney

Answer by rkoloms at 8:58 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I do. But I never thought of him as some Messiah that was going to save us all. If you read the Sierra Club website, you'll see some of what he has accomplished on environment issues.
    Anonymous

• I do

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am still glad I voted for him. And I am more and more sure NOT voting for the Republican candidates was the best decision I made in a long time. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Still satisfied, thanks for your continuing concern!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am still glad I voted for him.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 9:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am still glad I did NOTTTTT vote for him. NOTHING good has come out of this last year - NOTHING except MORE of a defect. BY FAR!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am glad I did not vote for him and I see nothing better as a result of anything his admin. has done. I see NOTHING we have gained, for the trillions of dollars we are ALL on the hook for now...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Wow...I DIDNT vote for the man and I am tired of this question LOL
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I do stand by that decision, because I always own my decisions. And at least in MY corner of the nation, we have several stimulus projects underway right now that are helping improve our roadways. I just wish they could find ways to build roads FASTER.

That said....I am NOT happy with the health care bill and never have been. I am not happy with the idea of taxing ALL banks to pay back TARP, as I consider that unfair.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2010