What are you going to do with your tax refund? (If you're getting one)

Just curious. I'm paying half of mine toward bills, buying my kids some clothes and shoes they need, buying a new laptop (but a cheap one lol), getting a membership to this really fun museum, fixing my car and my husband's car, and then maybe going out for a nice dinner and movie with the hubby. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As of now, it's going in the bank. We want to buy a house, and it looks better if you have money in the bank. BUT, I am getting hair removal. And I'm sure we will go on a little vacation this summer, since hubby has been gone almost a year.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Oops that's me, don't know why it went anon
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i am going to get myself a few nice outfits and school clothes for the kids, also i need new pots and pans....and i really want a new griddle!!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• We are buying bricks for my kiln and getting a new transmission for our car.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I don't think we will get much back, but we will be putting it towards our vacation.
    honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'm not getting much back this year, but I'm paying some bills, putting some in savings, then buying baby stuff! I'm due in March, and haven't bought the first thing yet.... I'm so behind!!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Pay my car off I'm so glad.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• oh yea i forgot about paying some bills lol and i am going to def plan a mini-vacay to the great wolf lodge!!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• maybe buying a super cheap car, paying off half my rent for a year and paying 600 to my ex for the divorce he paid for.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• August, Sept, Oct, or November. We file an extension every year. Lucky us. My husband is a tax accountant.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010