Is morning sickness in 3rd trimester normal?

All of a sudden I'm starting to feel nauseated every night. The second trimester was a breeze unlike the first but I am feeling very shaken up and my baby is running along the bottom of my stomach and making me want to be sick. Does sickness return in the third trimester? I get very hot easily and it's hard to lay comfortably and I'm having a hard time relaxing. Is she getting ready to come out pretty soon? I'm 30 weeks and so exhausted and I got a really bad pain in my behind like really bad and I had to almost scream. Is that normal too?

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are most likey having heart burn. I know I sure did. Also the pain in you behind is most likely a hemrroid. I sure hope she is not coming out soon. It is way to early. You have 10 more weeks left. Pregnancy can be hard but you need to remember that there is a presious little baby in there.
    Anonymous

• The nausea is normal. Morning sickness can come at any time during pregnancy. There is usually some pain too. Your pain could be due to the way your baby is sitting in there.
    Anonymous

• yes! It was the worst with my oldest. He was so high and after I would eat he would push up on my stomach and I would be sooo sick!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes it's normal.
    and ...not that I really want to know about your behind...lol...but
    What kind of pain are you getting there?
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 9:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'm getting a very sharp pain there, like a shooting pain and I can't even sit down with it. I have to jump up and it hurts. LOL. It's embarrassing really.
    penguinbabe44

Answer by penguinbabe44 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My morning sickness last until 22 weeks and just came back around 33 weeks. It sucks. But it has nothing to do with your baby coming early. Not sure about the bottom thing.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2010