When did your Braxton Hicks start?

I am 23 weeks Friday and have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for maybe a month or so. It's my second baby so maybe I am just feeling them earlier, or don't remember from last time. So....when did you guys first notice?!

bashishot

Asked by bashishot at 9:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got them early i had them around 13 weeks but not alot of bh just every blue moon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I never felt them until my third pregnancy around 30 weeks or so. When I was pregnant with #2 at one appt., in the third trimester the doctor told me I was having a braxton hicks but I didn't feel it at all. My sil used to complain about them all the time. With all four of hers she felt them early on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• this is my 4th baby and i never had them in other 3 pregnancy but this one is so so different , i am 35 weeks now and have been getting BH for months now and they r getting worse lol i cant wait for the day they turn in to true contractions i will be swinging from the lampshade with excitment lol
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2010