Please send baby dust and pray for me.

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 7 months now. We had an early miscarriage in October 2009 and have been trying ever since. I've had very sore and tender breasts for 2 weeks now, my lower abdomen feels like little twinges and actually kind of tight. I haven't been able to sleep very well, I get up to go the bathroom everynight and I have been thristy. I also get period of nauseua and feel better when I eat. When I eat though I feel full quick. I don't know, I am hoping it is not af creeping up. I am due for af on the 22 and praying it doesn't come. Please send lots of baby dust and prayers. Thank you!!

want2bamom27

Asked by want2bamom27 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dustGod bless you and your family hope it happens soon.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Oh mama Baby Dust Baby Dust May Baby Dust Fulfill Your Lust Prayers for Baby
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2010