Trying to get my blog up and running, someone please HELP me?!?!

I am trying to get my blog up and running. I know it may take some time for people to really start hitting my page but I am so confused with adsense. I have an account with them but I am unsure if everything is working correctly. i'd like to make a little money even if it's only $10. That's $10 I didn't have before. If anyone has some suggestions please reply back. I am really am in need of assistance. I did do a search but most answers were a little to general and I have spent hours trying to figure out their meanings.

Tiffany
liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

sunt97

Asked by sunt97 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• First you want to log in to your adsense account, then click on adsense setup, then adsense for content or search (depending on what you want). Decide whether you want an ad unit or link unit and just stick with the default that has been pre-selected for you. Next you decide the size of the block that you want....they have examples to look at to decide. Then you can change the colors of the text and background of your ads....I suggest making the background the same color as your blog...so it looks like it fits right in. Then you need to ad a campaign...it's very simple...lets say you have two different sets of adsense on your site you would want to create a different campaign for each of them so you can determine which ad is performing better....all you need to do is name it something like "top baner" or "side links" etc. Once you do that you can copy the code and paste it into your website in an html box. cont.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 9:59 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• cont...the ads take about 10 minutes to show up on your site. Please let me know if you need anymore help. I will be on and off cafemom all night.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 10:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010