DOes anybody else feel like they just want to SCREAM sometimes???

i do so much. man i am getting along but it is sooooo hard. i am raising three kids, one of them my eleven year old sister, my boyfriend just left and i just had a baby and i have a 3 year old. I am only 19 and i am just so upset! being a teenage mom is really tough like sometimes i feel like people dont understand but i am lucky because i have my sis to help take care of my girls but i dont have anybody to help but her and god bless her heart she has a dog walking buisness to help pay the bills. i am just getting so overwhelmed becuz when my bf got me pregnant at 15 almost 16 he left then came back and i needed help so i took him back and l=then he just left again a few weeks ago! anybody else feel liuke u just want to SCREAM? does anybody have a har mother story becuz truth be told i need to know im not alone! tthank guys!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Don't worry hun, you'll be ok. Give yourself a break. When you're overwelmed just put the kids to sleep and have some quite time. Start doing something fun like going out every other Saturday. You're not just a mom, you're a 19-yr-old girls too and you have to live your life.
    Anonymous

• Your boyfriend "got you pregnant"? You had nothing to do with that huh? You decided to be a mother, this is part of it. We get overwhelmed, overworked, we are underappreciated, under-acknowledged.... No matter if you're a single or married mother, 19 or 35, it's hard. You don't get to go out much. Get your joy from your children and from being a good mother and provider. Raise smart successful children and your job will be done. Don't rely on your obviously unreliable boyfriend to be there or provide anything. And don't have anymore kids you have enough to worry about right now. Birth control is worth the investment.
    Anonymous