ok how do i make myself go back to normal? sorry tmi

ok after having my son ... my body id not the same i know it wouldnt be back like it self but ... my boobs have reallllly loose skin and it annoys me .. and when i stretch certain ways or have intercoarse .. i queef ... boobs have loose skin and my vagina is loose anyone know how to diminish these problems? or will it slowly go away ? i had my son oct 11 09 .. and has was 7lb 3oz 20 and a half long ... im 22 years old to if that helps.. oohh and pre pregnancy i was 106 and when i was pregnant i was 140 and now im 120 .. anyways ..please and thanks for any advise ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• time, it takes time. you didn't have baby that long ago...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Time is the only cure. And nothing will be what it was, sorry. Pregnancy made permanent changes.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• it takes time. I was had our first at 20 yrs old. Pre weight was 135, pregnancy weight was 170!! But my son is 12 months old and I know weigh less then I did before I got pregnant, i'm 115. I was down to 106 but i just couldnt hold that weight. And my body took time too. Just let it run its coarse. And keey a good work out routine to firm your tummy and places like that. But I DID go back to normal. You wouldnt look at me and think first off "shes a mom" but all women are different. And you know that, i'm sure. Either way, you are a beautiful momma
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 10:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• You can do kegel exercises. Google it. It works. I'm not sure about the loose skin around the boob area. I've heard light weight training for your upper body can help but I am not sure about that.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• awwww thanks everyone u mage me feel better about the advise and comment u gave me.. i really hope i go back to normal..
    Anonymous