OMG seriously? Is this just not a HUGE stretch? What is wrong with this woman??

My husband told me today about something that happened at lunch at work. I just couldnt believe what I heard!

OUr friend that works with my husband was talking to my husbnad and some other people, then randomly he said I smell fired chicken! Who wants to get some that just sounds awesome!

As my husband, him and 3 other guys were putting money together to go get a bunch of it this black lady started screaming and yelling at our friend saying how racist that was and that she was going to get him put on report because he said she smelled like fried chicken. BLAH BLAH BLAH>
He stood there and said seriously I didnt say Sh@t to you!
The other 3 that were putting money in with them were black as well and told the lady to chill out and stop trying to start stuff.

This is the same lady that always says everything is racist and trys to get my husband and our friend in trouble for stupid crap.

Do you think she is nuts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe he should have said it smelled like watermelon instead?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes. But it's the nutcases that cause the biggest problems.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Nutty as a fruit cake!
    TinaN64

Answer by TinaN64 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I just couldnt believe that he told me that. I was shocked.
    Anonymous

• It's people like her that keep the racial tensions tight.....and to answer your question, yes, she's a nut.
    Anonymous

• Yup she a nutty one.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Definitely, she has issues. Nutty issues. Now I want some KFC.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• hell ya she is off her rocker LOL
    what a wierdo !!!! soorrry for you my friend !!!!!!
    mika1984

Answer by mika1984 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• oh yea ....she's lost it.......she's the kinda person who needs drama in her life....and that seems her only way to get her fix.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• LOL I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ONCE MY DH COWORKER WHO WAS A HEAVY WOMAN WOULD SIT BEHIND HIM AND MEOW OVER AND OVER, SO HE ASK HER WHY............SHE WENT TO THE BOSS AND REPORTED IT SAID IT WAS SEXUAL HARRASSMENT LOL. NEXT DAY WHEN SHE MEOWED HE STARTED OINKING.............AGAIN SHE WENT TO THE BOSS, WHEN THE BOSS ASK MY DH WHAT WAS GOING ON HE SAID IDK SHES CRAZY...........SHE KEPT UP THE MEOWING UNTIL A BOSS HEARD HER AND SHE GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SEXUALLY HARRASSING THE MEN LOL PLAIN AND SIMPLE CRAZY
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2010