Baby shower games?

Ok I am 20 weeks and I was trying to think of some really fun baby shower games. Any Ideas??? Thanks Everyone!!!

HardyGirl19

Asked by HardyGirl19 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• tummy tape!!! everyone has to cut a piece of string or something...whoever is the closest to getting it all the way wrapped around your stomACH wins!!
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• At my baby shower.... We filled up baby bottles with juice... who ever drank it the fastest won! haha It was realllly fun...
    Also we had the clothes pin... where your guests and yourself put the clothes pin on... and you can't say baby... if you say baby the person who catches you saying gets your clothes pin... who ever has the most at the end of the baby shower wins... that was fun as well. :)
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 11:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• ok, here goes: my sister had a wonderful baby shower. she had this really fun game, and it is for almost all ages. take some string or whatever and put some mini passifiers and rattles and other baby stuff on it. one item for each, like a necklace. as people come in give them one or two. they wear them and for a certain time if the word baby is said and someone catches it, the person who said it must give the person who caught it her necklace(s). whoever gets the most necklaces in the allotted time (3 hours or whatever, you can even do it for longer, but if you do that than maybe 1/2 of necklaces are given) they get a gift. also, it is a game that is played in normal conversation, or while sharing stories, or during normal activities, have fun!!!
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i guess i type too slow, but now you have two versions to the game
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• could do a name scrammble game with your two fav names who can make the most words from. also pin the diaper on the baby just like pin the tail on donkey blindfolded. memory game a tray filled with 10 baby items is shown then taken away who can name all ten things. toliet paper dress up-------2people dress one in baby outfit made from toliet paper. omg been to way too many showers good luck lol
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Another thing I have seen done at a shower is to freeze those tiny plastic babies into ice cubes and serve them in the drinks...one special ice cube per drink. When the baby thaws, you yell "my water broke", and the first person gets a door prize.
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 12:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Cool! Thanks for the ideas ladies! I really want to have a fun baby shower!
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 21, 2010