How often do you eat fast food for dinner?

Where, how much and how old are your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Once a month, we have a pizza party and my son is almost 6.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• 2 times, every other week for payday. We do so much running around that we get in late and we are tired so we stop anywhere to get food LOL
    OUr daughter isnt old enough for fast food so the 2 of us spend less than 20 bucks
    Anonymous

• Once a month, kids are 6, 7 and 13 yrs old. It's no one place in particular. I let our kids choose since it's a treat to them...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• once a week my girls get a little caesars pizza (its down the mall from my dd's piano class - finish piano get a pizza)

they're 8, 6 and 3 but the 3 year old hates pizza she usually has grilled cheese.

as a family its maybe once a month.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Twice a week normally. My son is on the high school basketball team and has games 2 times a week during the school week. We normally do Subway as he is into the habit of eating healthy now. He is also into protein shakes, which are good for him so I don't b*tch about it :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• couple times a month, whatever we are hungry for that day and our kids are 4 1/2 yrs. and 14 months
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• twice a month max. It's usually Wendy's, Burger King, or McDonalds. There are 5 of us kids are 11, 5, & 4. We usually spend around $15. We dollar menu it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Couple of times a month.
    Anonymous

• Once a month and only on lunch time when we are running errands so we just run to mcdonalds and get the boys chicken sandwich or chicken nuggets. And sometimes we threat ourselves to ceasar pizza like once a month or less.
    Our boys are 5yrs, 4 1/2 and 2yrs
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Once about every 1-2 months one of us will go get a 20 piece chicken box while the other stays home and cooks up some sides to go with it. Since we do some of the cooking at home, I don’t know if that counts. Last time hubby went. It has been about 3 months since I went and I don’t remember how much. We don’t eat out much, but when we do, it is usually at a restaurant, not fast food. Our kids are 13, 7 & 4. The places they request are Waffle House, Ryan’s, China Buffet, and occasionally Taco Bell. And they all love going to new restaurants (ones they hadn’t been to before) and trying new things.
    Leslie2164

Answer by Leslie2164 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2010