Helping Haiti

We can help EVERY single person in Haiti right now. But in order for us to do that, all of you would need to get off welfare even if you have medical needs. Yes, that means medical, SSI, WIC the whole nine yards.

Would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That's what I thought. You call other people selfish and you tell them they are heartless but yet all the ones that preach are TOO SELFISH to give up their welfare to help Haiti.

Hypocrites!!!!

Anonymous

• LOL

I asked that question before and I didn't get a good response. They thought it was a rude question.
    Anonymous

• I'm a working american but I think we need to take care of the sick & hunger problems here in US. Take away welfare & save the economy.
    Anonymous

• This post is really sad. While the average income for the people in Haiti is $400-$600 a YEAR you sit here and complain.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Damn right I'm selfish....I can't save the world. I can help a few but that's it. I'm not on welfare. If welfare was the problem they would have taken it away a long time ago. There are people on it who really do need it. And there is no way you could prove that if you got off welfare you could help everyone in haiti. So why don't you just go watch another care bear movie where love and hugs solves every problem....
    Anonymous

• LOL love your answer anon 11:28
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• lol why sit here and worry about welfare? bitching about it isn't going to change anything.....
    Anonymous

• bitching about haiti isn't going to change anything either.
    Anonymous

• would u add them to your healthcare plan, or cut them a slice off ur paycheck??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I agree we need to do something with the welfare system in this country but if every man woman and child gave up welfare to send it all to Haiti what would we do with our own starving and homeless and sick?So in short if I where in need of government help in this country I would take it and keep it willingly and be thankful for what I got and say a prayer for those who think that they have the right to judge another person due to a terrible disaster elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2010