Dynamic Income Solutions?

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone has joined. I have never given my paypal info to anyone except a hiring rep from DIS. only ever used it for ebay a long time ago The only thing I gave her was my account name! She sent me an invoice for the fee.(which now i am hearing is free to join) I AM NOT BASHING IN ANY WAY! just simply asking if this has happened to anyone. My paypal acct. was recently hacked into. My balance was only$4.58 but someone transferred$4.50 to their paypal account. I called paypal about this and changed my password but the next day somehow the same person tried to transfer$500.00 from my savings that was linked to PP resulting in my bank charging me a NSF fee. I was able to get that reversed but closed my savings just in case they had the #. I never paid the invoice from DIS but am thinking that maybe this is coincidental? ANYONE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know there are a lot of people out there desperate for money these days and would do anything just to put food on the table and a roof over their head! I AM STRUGGLING FINANCIALLY AS WELL! I cant find a job my unemployment ran out i only have an income of 386 per month in child support. I had to close my savings which is with a credit union so my checking acct is the same # now i have to order checks for my new account and call child support to get my direct deposit changed which will delay the only income that I have! PLEASE BEFORE ANYONE DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR MONEY THINK OF THE OTHER PERSON ON THE OPPOSITE END. JUST ASK FOR HELP DONT BE TOO PROUD GO TO YOUR LOCAL JOB AND FAMILY SERVICES. I know i am not the only one who has dealt with something like this but when it happens you feel vulnerable and just need to vent and thats what i am doing THANKS FOR LISTENING!
    Anonymous

• Yikes. I certainly would have found it a major coincidence as well. Definitely get your information all changed. Close out that Paypal and get another one. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i gave warning about this, no one wanted to listen.

DIS is a scam.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2010