husband issues

my husband and were trying to have a baby and all of the sudden who started uing birth control while we were having sex. When I said something he said my wanting to have a baby has now made him uncomfortable with having sex with me. I dont know how to handle this. Help Me!!! Any advice??!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I found with my husband that he really didn't want to know all the little details. He agreed it was time to have a baby, but he didn't want to hear anything else about it until I was pregnant. If your husband says ok again, maybe keep your excitement and/or concerns to yourself unless it is necessary to involve him in the details. If you are charting and trying to time sex, do so without telling him that is why you want to have sex on a particular day. All the details can make it seem a little clinical or just not quite "natural". GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• maybe you brought it up too much. i dont really bring it up. i kno my husband is the baby wanting one of the relationship. lol. but i just dont bring it up. i look at baby clothes and go aaaawww cute but that is it.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2010