my ex stole my birth control...

...when he left us and moved out the other day. A very controlling little boy he is, I think he's trying to keep me from having sex.

As irritated as I am, I do think it's kinda funny. What an idiot.

Anyone else have any stupid ex stories? I really could use a laugh right now.

KimSanAntonio

Asked by KimSanAntonio at 12:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol how childish can he be! lol you should get a IUD so theres no way anyone can take it again...

my ex husband decided he was going to fallow me when we were getting divoriced and try and start crap on my dates, one night i went out with a really old friend of mine who was a cop and my ex started trying to pic a fight with him at the bar, when i told my friend that it was my ex he arrested him on the spot and stuck him with a bunch BS of charges and fines, after that he never fallowed me again lol
    Mrshood09

Answer by Mrshood09 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• i have none but OP and Mrshood09.. wow some guys are immature! lol
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 12:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Now THAT'S funny! My husband used to hide my purse so I could not go to the grocery store. Thanks for the laugh, you made MY day!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My ex decided after I had left him that he was going to follow me and my sister out one night. He walked in and picked up a table and threw it on me. I went outside and he was waiting out there, he grabbed me by my hair and tried to throw me over a concrete wall to a lower level paring lot. Didn't work, I got my high heel off and my sister was using her fists, when the police arrived he was under a car and I was hitting under the car at him. I explained while I carried on and the police let me a few minutes then they finally while laughing told me " mam you have to stop so we can arrest him" they repeated that a few times before I did and he went to jail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My x used to hide my keys when we were fighting so I would have to stay
    mommytothree07

Answer by mommytothree07 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2010