Pregnant? Need advice. PLEASE READ!

So maybe you guys can help me out.........
My last period started on November 9th, and I haven't had one since. I am now 2 months late. I have taken several HPT's and they all come back Negative! I went to planned parenthood and had an annual exam and it came back normal. So I don't get it. Is it possible that a HPT could be wrong even when I am this late? I don't have health insurance so I can't afford to go to the DR. Ugh, this is really confusing me. I will add that we use protection all the time and we are not trying to have a baby.
Have any of you gone through this and what did you find out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• depending on your area you should have a free clinic around somewhere, you can probably find it online. But they will let you mak an appointment with them and you go in and they run a doc grade test, I didnt have insurance so i had to do this to get my pregnancy confirmed so that i could get state health care, but i had the same issue at 2 months i started getting inconclusive test so i went to the free clinic, now i have a 3mo son lol

im sorry girl i hope it all works out for you and this information helps!
    Mrshood09

Answer by Mrshood09 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Go to the dr. or planned parenthood. how will you afford health care if you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I really wouldn't worry about it until you get a positive test.
    Anonymous

• If I am pregnant I can get the State health care insurance. I didn't get positive hpt with my daughter until I was 8 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Sometimes cycles are just late. I have PCOS and have had years of irregular cycles. Not that you have this, this is just an example. When I was TTC, I waited and waited for my period. Finally, the dr gave me meds to bring on a period. If the tests repeatedly come back neg, and you've done the first morning urine test, it could just be an irregular cycle.

MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Some women never get a positive urine pregnancy test. You should ask for a blood test.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:04 AM on Jan. 21, 2010