how do i get my husband to slow down during sex? (TMI sorry)

ok this is TMI but help! ive tried talking to him and different ways to try and get him to slow down but it doesnt work and i need more ideas. He goes from kissing to boobs to diving right in... i want him to take more time to get me ready and in the mood, its more difficult for me now i have a 3mo son and when the doc sewed me up from a tear he made me a half inch smaller and my husbands kind of large so it kind of hurts sometimes. any ideas how to slow him down and maybe even get some romance out of him?

Mrshood09

Asked by Mrshood09 at 12:11 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get your vibrator and finish in front of him. Make a LOT of noise.
    Lucie1979

Answer by Lucie1979 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• play with him....dont let him just dive right in, when he tries to, then u jump on top and start working him over and maybe he will get the hint! or give him rules, tell him he has to do x,y,z before u take ur top of, then something else to get ur bottoms off and then something else to get to come in..u get it! make it a game he may like that u take charge
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yup..take charge. Give orders. Don't allow him to "dive right in". I find the hand slap works well for me lol. And invest in some good lube for when you DO go there to ease the transition for you so it doesn't hurt you. Pain there doesn't work for MOST women!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:53 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• laughing Ya, what Luci said!

Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• lmao oh yea i forgot to add that part! only i used my hand and before u know it he was divin right in...but the good way lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Ask him if he'd start up a vintage car in the winter and just get in and drive off - hell no, he'd let it warm up, then tell him you are they same way...........
    If that doesnt work, get up and go make a snack, if he ask whats going on, tell him that when he is ready to involve YOU and your needs in sex, than you'll be right in.
    Sometimes guys just need to hear things in a way they can get it.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 11:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• After I had baby #4 a lot of things changed about my body in terms of what I liked and what I hated in bed. It was REALLY hard for my man to get it at first, he kept up with the same routine, even though I told him he was hurting me. Finally I just told him that if all he cared about was what HE wanted then he needn't act like he is trying to please me and just get it over with. This really pissed him off, he takes pride in thinking he knows (and delivers) what I want. He went as far as trying to convince me I do like it, I just dont know it! It took an all out fight to get him to understand that NO, I dont like it in fact it hurts and if he wants to get the job done then he better listen to me since I know what I my body is feeling - otherwise he was going to have to be ok with the fact that I no longer wanted to have sex with him, so it better be fast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2010