Does ur DH/SO/BF ever plays video games or online games?

My SO is into these cool games that i dont mind him playing But sometimes he stays too long on it and by the time he gets off to spend time wit me is already bedtime lol
just curious if any1 else dh/bf/so has those hobbies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh of course! the best thing to do is get a game u may like and play with him!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My dh plays some, and so do my (teenage) kids, and so do I. None of us are obsessive about it or play to the point that we're neglecting our relationships with each other though. Also, we try to find games that we all like and can play together. We don't really think it's that different than when we play board or card games together, we're still spending time as a family...

But, like I said, we don't play it to the point that it's a problem.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My husband is 33, we've been married for 10 years and that's all he does from the moment he gets up until he goes to bed (he's currently on OJI leave--on the job injury). He never does anything with me and the kids and rarely ever has. The kids can't even watch TV because he monopolizes it with his video games. They got a Wii for Christmas and have gotten to play it 3 times since then because he's always playing his xbox.
    If he isn't playing his games then he's online on some sports message board and watching TV at the same time so the kids still can't use the TV.
    I'm used to it. I rarely leave my room. There's nothing else to do in the house (I have my own TV and computer). If I try to watch TV in the living room I have to watch what he wants and cheesy comedies from the 90s and football are not that entertaining to me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Thank God no....First of all he works 7 days a week from 6 am till 7 pm, but even before that there is NO way he could play for more than 30 min. He always wants to fix things, or cuddle with me, or build stuff...wow, I love my hubby :)
    Lucie1979

Answer by Lucie1979 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• its not a hobbie, its a full blown obbsession!!
    my SO has an xbox and it recently broke and he had to send it in to get it fixed, and he has been dieing without it....he says he is sooooooooo bored without it!
    i dont get why men(boys more like it) are obsessed with games?!?
    EmilyAnn1012

Answer by EmilyAnn1012 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• LOL Sitting here next to an obsessed madden football fanatic as i type! He could play it for 24 hours a day if I let him! When enough is enough I usually just get between him and the tv and he gets the message. But at times it helps me because I get to watch my "girly" shows while he is upstairs playing his game. But it will soon change as soon as our baby boy gets here in a few weeks! So that's why Im not so hard on him about it right now.
    ashley_2187

Answer by ashley_2187 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My hubby would play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 until after the sun came up. He will literally play from the moment he wakes up...til 8-9am. Then go to bed. He is obsessed!! haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• We both play World of Warcraft
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:52 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• When DH's xbox broke he started playing WoW. He's still playing WoW. But we have 2 computers, so I really don't care what he does online lmao
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• My hubby likes the Call of Duty online games and he'd play forever but luckily I bitch too loudly and tell him he's neglecting his wife and kids.....LOL...so then he gets the hint and stops. He also likes the Madden football games too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2010