Mary Jane

Good or Bad? Do you think it should be legal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• havent answered a pot question today so here we go.......its great if u are old enuff to be responsible with it, it is not as harmful as alcohol, it should have been legalized long ago!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Ya, what she said*points up^^^
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Yes, purely because it is unconstitutional for it to be illegal the government controls too much, would I do it? probably on occasion, but I wouldn't do it more often then I would for sure. The constitution has been stomped on enough!
    Lucie1979

Answer by Lucie1979 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• Answered at 12:15 AM on Jan. 21, 2010 by: secondtyme520
    havent answered a pot question today so here we go.......its great if u are old enuff to be responsible with it, it is not as harmful as alcohol, it should have been legalized long ago!

i agree:)
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 1:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I definitely think it should be legalized. I'm not a pothead by any means but I have smoked before and actually find it a lot better than drinking! For one, the affects don't last as long, you are in control of your actions and motorskills, and you don't get a nasty hangover from it! As with any substance, I agree with the people above, if you are responsible than why not?
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• ILLEGAL!! It should always and forever be ILLEGAL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2010

• I do not want any drugs legalized, period. It condones drug use and will open the door for that many more people to get involved with it. Many people don't do it because of the stigma or fear of getting busted with it. We already have enough problems w/ alcohol...why legalize more impairing substances?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jan. 21, 2010